It's easy to add or remove rows and columns in your Table. You must first be logged into the Table Canvas to do this.
To add a row or column:
- Turn the editor ribbon on by enabling the Options toggle.
- Enter edit mode by clicking Edit Tiles in the Edit tab.
- Hover your mouse over the top or left side of your Table. You will see options for adding—a plus sign—or deleting—a trash can—rows and columns appear.
- Delete the row or column by clicking the trash can associated with the column or row you don't want.
- To add a row or column, select the plus sign associated with where you want the row or column (above, below, left, or right).
The add and remove rows and columns options
Your changes are saved automatically. You can restore a previous version of your Table to correct any errors you make while performing this action.