We wish we knew. We at jumpto365, Inc. are not Microsoft and we do not have any insider information about the apps and services provided by Microsoft. To stay in the know on when new features and services are being released, make sure to follow the appropriate sources, roadmaps, etc. Our Staying Up To Date with Office 365 infographic may help you.
Articles in this section
- Why is Office 365 Groups (Yammer/Teams/Outlook) missing from the Periodic Table?
- How do I create a GitHub account?
- How can I remove the consent
- What do the colors in the Periodic Table of Office 365 mean?
- What is your source for the license filter on the Periodic Table of Office 365?
- What happens when I log in?
- What am I consenting to when I log in?
- When will certain apps be available for government tenants?
- Where is the information on Enterprise Mobility & Security (EMS)?
- Can I get the Periodic Table of Office 365 in another language?