The Periodic Table of Office 365 is meant to be an introductory tool for end users of Office 365. However, we recieved enough feedback asking for a similar tool for Microsoft 365's Enterprise Mobility & Security suite, so we worked with enterprise security expert and Microsoft MVP Antonio Maio to create the Table of Microsoft EMS! Hope you like it!
Articles in this section
- Why is Office 365 Groups (Yammer/Teams/Outlook) missing from the Periodic Table?
- How do I create a GitHub account?
- How can I remove the consent
- What do the colors in the Periodic Table of Office 365 mean?
- What is your source for the license filter on the Periodic Table of Office 365?
- What happens when I log in?
- What am I consenting to when I log in?
- When will certain apps be available for government tenants?
- Where is the information on Enterprise Mobility & Security (EMS)?
- Can I get the Periodic Table of Office 365 in another language?