No, the Periodic Table is most definitely not affiliated with, connected to, or endorsed by Microsoft. This is just a simple, graphical way to interpret and display what is an extremely complex and nuanced collection of services. The Table is created by some professionals in the field who happen to be fans of the work that comes out of Redmond.
Articles in this section
- Why is Office 365 Groups (Yammer/Teams/Outlook) missing from the Periodic Table?
- How do I create a GitHub account?
- How can I remove the consent
- What do the colors in the Periodic Table of Office 365 mean?
- What is your source for the license filter on the Periodic Table of Office 365?
- What happens when I log in?
- What am I consenting to when I log in?
- When will certain apps be available for government tenants?
- Where is the information on Enterprise Mobility & Security (EMS)?
- Can I get the Periodic Table of Office 365 in another language?